2008年3月21日星期五

Dog Poo

Just went to throw away the dog poo a moment ago. Why can't dogs know how to throw away their own dung? I feel as if I am the servant and he's the master most of the times ... Not that I mind having a dog in the house, but he keep asking me for food such as sweets,chips, biscuits ....... and I always thought that dogs can only eat special food, but this mutt here some how likes to eat sweets, and for his size, he sure can eat loads of them. Well, I've learnt from somewhere that dogs have an IQ of 10 (way lower than mine =P), but they should at least come with the "auto flush" ability =/, eh? Oh well, when he was younger, he use to feed on his own feces which for which he "bomb" the whole living room floor, and later come running to you and tries to lick you ... ... ...

And that reminds me, I've got a pair of tongs for picking up the newspaper which is the pup's toilet some time back (and some bombs which have missed the target). Well, the pair of tongs are those which people use for salad bowls or buffet, and it happened to be placed in the kitchen. So if someone comes and prepares food in my kitchen, will he/she accidentally use the pair of tongs?

Then


Now

沒有留言: