2008年4月30日星期三

PILOT

*~>.<~* Lost my pencil cases a while back ... yes, pencil caseS! One orange coloured, kinda small and square (capable of holding around 5 pens), and another one is a black netted pencil case, medium size, flat. Anyway, not that I am crying over my pencil cases which got wandered till dunno where and maybe got annihilated or what so ever, but that reminds me of some of the pens that is sitting on my table (yea, i have more than 2 pencil cases of pens), which I think that they are kinda special.

1. Pilot drawing pen

Pilot drawing pen is a simple ink marker with a very fine (when I say very, I mean very) tip and some washable ink (or pigment ink) as refill. The design of the pen is simple, which causes it look like some ordinary marker which you will probably miss while searching for the right pen in a bookstore. This pen comes in various thickness and is best for making quick sketches and drawings on photocopy machine paper or drawing paper. Trust me, I did my D&T folio with this pen (though not exactly the same pen ... I think the one which I've used for my D&T folio is somewhere in a landfill) and with brush on correction fluid, it is ultra effective.


Ever seen a 0.1 tip marker pen? =D

PILOT DRAWING PEN


0.1mm pen tip.


Somehow, there's this message saying "CAUTION: Keep pen cap out of mouth, it can obstruct breathing if swallowed." ... ... ... funny English, but hey, at least it shows that this pen is in fact made in Japan, right?

2. Pilot Timeline

Compared to the previous pen, Timeline kind of more "posh". Timeline comes in 3 different types (and many colours): acrylic, aluminium and red wood. It uses Dr. Grip's refill (some kinda ballpoint pen), and is kinda fat and short in size. You also need to turn the pen twice for the pen tip to appear (the first time is for the pen mouth), and boy it is expensive... SGD$49.90 for a ballpoint pen. Got it from pop@central (the one in city hall).






That's about it for today

沒有留言: