2008年4月20日星期日

Don't take your mouse for granted!

As most of you might have known from my previous posts, both of my mice (one USB laser and one PS/2 optical) has malfunctioned. After all the fuss and hassle of reformatting this good for nothing Vista and reinstalling almost every driver and transfering data here and there, my computer is running again, and this time, with a functioning mouse. I have been thinking when I am reformatting my computer... aren't we taking the simplicity of life for granted? The difference between having a mouse and not can almost completely screw your day... or your comp. Seriously, after one whole day of operating the comp with the keyboard (and that means the tab button), trying to surf the web and all, I've seriously learnt to apperciate my mouse much more ... hmm... alright, as an attribution to my beloved mouse, here's a pic of it.


K, so long for now~

沒有留言: