2008年5月31日星期六

Skull



Somehow I just love skull prints.
If you have seen me in person, I think you will realise that skull is on all parts of me.
Shirts, hats, pendants, dog tags, rings.
Well, somehow I think that skull is kind of cool.
Maybe I've been reading too much One Piece.
But seriously, it's one of the most recognised fashion icon (more common than smileys).
True enough, some people think quite negatively about skull prints.
They think that it's evil.
You can't fault them for it, cause after all it belongs to the Gothic theme.
But at least, it's less scary than a crucifix (pardon me, I am not a Christian).
I also feel that a skull means reincarnation or rebirth instead of annihilation and obliteration.
Further more, who say skull can't be cute?
If you have been playing Mario, don't you think that dry bones is cute?
There are also many characters related to skull in the fictional world.
Like Brook from One piece for instance (Ok, he's not cute, I admit it).
Oh and a skull is always smiling~!
I've yet seen one skull which is frowning like there's no tomorrow.
But still, I won't be wearing skull print stuff in a graveyard.
Why? Well, I don't want the "neighbours" there to think that I am one of them... that's just so ominous, right?

沒有留言: