2008年5月13日星期二

Photo taken in Singapore


View outside my house



My messy desk
Living room. Looks kinda shabby, eh?
Outside GM
Middle road
Way to funan
unglam side of singapore river

A place where I want to nuke CBD
Hong Kong street
Speakers corner - always without speaker
The current 人力車站 is a KTV
Tanjong pagar road
Five-foot way
I prefer the sun more than the tight areas
View behind my block




@ parklane pool with Davin (that's me dude...)

CBD
suntec
Tanjong Pagar Plaza A good example of money gone down the drain
view of China town
CBD at night


Rows of bamboo stick - Singapore's speciality





Rise and shine, Singapore!

Something that's still bothering me: what is the need of an eye-hole when there's a window beside the door?

Evidance of my survival - mineral water bottles

The room which has accompanied me through my six years of stay in Singapore, bye~!

沒有留言: