2008年5月27日星期二

lathe

Working on the lathe again after quite some time was like meeting a long lost friend.
Though there are some difference between the one which I've been using in the past
Lathe used to be a simple machine, but it seemed so troublesome now
No files or abrasive papers can be used.
Instead, speed control is used to add the finishing touch.
Perhaps its because of the use of steel (mild),
but we need to add lubricant which we have never heard, seen or smelt before.
They've also made the wearing of some ridiculously hard and heavy shoes compulsory.
This sorts of makes me wonder,
how on earth can we walk around the school with these kind of rotten junk on our feet whole day.
I mean that is if they made it compulsory.
Imagine running laps with that extra few kg.
I'd rather endure the heat of the afternoon tar track, seriously.

Oh and anyone who is able to reach this site will realise that I've changed the link.
David said that this link is more suitable, so I've shifted it here.
But there's one small problem...
I keep forgetting about the link of my own blog...
How can I continue writing here if this goes on???
Afterall, I am the owner here!
What if I changed the name of my dog and forgot about it after a while?
Hope he doesn't becomes a stray dog because of that.

沒有留言: