2010年8月8日星期日

What does the tag says?

Alright, so this hit and run tour brings me to Washinton (yea, hit and run because its 8 cities/2 countries in 6 days... on coach!). So whats there to do in this world class capital? Washinton Memorial! Ya, thats more or less the only attraction that I'm interested in. I'm not really giving much of a care about other stuffs, because there really isn't much affliation which I can show. Oh right, if you ever have played or heard of the game Fallout 3, you'll know what I'm talking about. It's post-apocalyptia there, and it's pre-apocalyptia now (well, i hope this apocalyptia doesn't come =D).

Yap, nothing much to do or think. I think I've jumped over fences for like 10 times in a row. Feels kinda weird, and hell I'm glad I didn't trip or anything. Nothing special or anything, apart from taking photos in a hit and run style, though I doubt that is anything worth mentioning at all. Anyway, somehow, I seemed to carry an invisible sign or tag saying that I am a "photographer" or whatsoever. Somehow people kept coming to me and ask me for a click. First is this weird chinese couple in the museum of natural hist (weird because they spoke English when I definitely look like Chinese because I am one -_- duh) and their phone camera. Then after that there's these dudes in the capitol. One with a camera who didn't even bother to check, and another with a cellphone, a pretty old motorolla model. Then there's these dudes outside Lincoln Memorial, who wanted photos of the Washinton Memorial. Theres this couple who actually commented on the photo saying that it's something that "money cannot buy" when I walked away. That made my day, really, or maybe week.

But then I somehow was late for the coach and they almost got fined for it... almost.

沒有留言: