2010年8月3日星期二

I hope its true, my hope is not

Ok so the guy who said he hates travelling is finally in New York. Fine, I accept it. I was dragged here, against the will of my own being. Anyway, it looks like things isn't really happening according to whatsoever I have pictured in my mind.

First off, while boarding the bus to the Airport in HK, I dragged my luggage on board just to realized that the whole bus had their luggage lie flat on the racks and I had no room for mine. What to do? Leave it there? I tried, but the driver said it will roll over. I sweared. Oh well, finally i stacked it on top of someone's luggage. Screw them, its their own darn fault for all these crap.

Then its the flight, my first 15 hour long distance flight. Pretty okay, except for the fact that its freezing when they are going through Antarctica and that I was able to sleep for like half an hour. I rather stick at home.

Then comes the immigration checkpoints or whatsoeveryoucallit. The lady asked "What are you here for?" "travelling (duh?)" "How many days are you staying" "Somewhat 2 weeks? (depends on how u count it, lady)" Then she asked "How many people are with you?" "I'm on a tour and I'm not sure" "What? Bla bla bla .... " I tried to get the tour guide, but she said forget it. Hope her name is not Camille.

K, so we're out. New Jersey, Newark. I don't know about everything but it seems that New Jersey is populated by black, and I'm sure it not part of New York (the tour guide told us that, screw him). Then that tour guide dude took us to a mall or something. Great, finally can have a stroll. Well, it's not your typical shopping center in Hong Kong cause it seems like they selling nothing but clothes, and almost everything has the word "made in China" printed on it. God bless China~!

First meal in US ... Burger King! Want my comment? ---> You won't see me ever eating it again when I'm in my right mind! Ya, thats it. Ok, the drink is pretty alright and its free flow (nothing suprising here). I got a chicken sandwich. What should I say ... its the same size as those in Singapore and Hong Kong for the starters. The chicken is ... it taste like some kinda hard boiled pork or something that is tossed into the bbq pit for a while. Yep, thats basically the taste. Hard and burnt on the outside. tasteless on the inside. I gave up after eating half of it.


沒有留言: