2010年8月6日星期五

Because I won't be bothered when I get back

It's 1230 in the morning here. I wanna sleep, but I know I won't write crap when I really do sleep, so I guess I'll just type a few words here, just to keep a piece of my mind floating in the cyberspace. Hmmm, 4th pitstop in Northern America, and that brings me to Toronto (reminds me of someone O.O). First, a big thankyou to Martin who said "What the f**k are you doing there?". "Not f**king". (duh) Anyway, yep, I'll keep it short for the sake of it.

Like what I've suspected, the most time I've spent on in this trip is "coaching" (not the handbag brand, the tourbus). I think I've spent more time in that darn coach than sleeping or anything else. Watched two movies in one single bus trip, and that went on for 2 days. And I managed to clear Paul Auster's Leviathan, a leftover book from last year's Lit and Art class. Glad I brought something to read, else it'll really be boring (dudes are sleeping, and they are sleeping more than me in the hotel, just like how my dad is snoring while I'm typing this little piece of junk). Yep, coach rides and on-bus movies are the best attraction, no doubt.

And have you ever seen a bunch of Chinese, walking in groups, taking a camera and clicking where ever they go? Too bad, I'm one of them. Look on the bright side though, I'm always the one behind the camera and never the focus of it. Not that I don't want to take a photo, but no one can take a proper photo here. I really can't bare looking at a piece of failed at, especially when I'm the subject (like hell anyone will look at it anyway =P). Oh well, I always go alone though, strayed off like a dog gone lose. I prefer to be alone, or at least with people that lives in the same orbit as me, and not a bunch of old farts (sorry, but that's true). But hey, it's not THAT bad, cause theres an auntie who commented on my photography and asked me to teach her how to take photos the way I do with a digital camera. Of course the photo I took is better, cause I always kneel down while I do. I mean, if a dude confesses to his girlfriend and asked her to marry him, do you think he'll do better kneeling down or standing? Get my drift? Good.

Well well well.... What kinda situation I have gotten my darn self into. I don't mind looking at new places. In fact, I like going overseas and stuff, but can I not do it in a tour? The amount of English I've spoken since I've landed is less than this paragraph itself (I'll try and end ASAP). It's not like I wanna make friends with stranger or whatsoever, but hey, I want to feel the city, the heartbeat of the metropolis, and not take pictures of churches-turned-attractions... and with a bunch of China dudes and their cameras...

沒有留言: