2009年9月26日星期六

Games = Pain

Alright, since Davin said reading Chinese is far too troublesome, I think I gotta type this one in English, no matter how reluctant I am... Mmmm yea, just came back from a little walk. Got a new laptop. Well, come to think of it, it should be my 7th comp which I owned in my whole life. Oh well, if you count those DOS and windows 3.11 ones, that is.


Got some accessories and walked passed a game stall. Saw a few of the titles which I wanted: Resident Evil 5, Red Faction Guerrilla and Batman: Arkham asylum. People who knows me well enough will know what a game freak I am. Anyway, after around 1 second of mental struggle, I got all 3 of them for 800 HKD. Pretty cheap when I compare that to the pricing in steam, which adds up to around 140 USD (around 1100 HKD). So... 3 games down, 2 more to go (Assassin's creed II and bioshock 2... screw L4D2) Oh and the new Need for Speed (shift isit?) looks kind of promising. Undercover is crappy, though Most Wanted is pretty epic if you ask me. Not that Most Wanted rules or anything, but at least it's better than it's predecessors.

So currently, there's 3 great (currently) titles sitting beside me, while I am trying to work on the 2 presentations (both of them are kinda heavy) which are due on the day after and on Wednesday respectively... YES! I CAN FEEL THE PAIN! Man.... seriously, why can't they come out like a month earlier?! 2 or 3 days is all I need to clear 1 game... blehx .... T.T ... ... ...

Why is Batman:AA 18+ only?!?!?!

沒有留言: