2009年4月1日星期三

It's april fool~!

It's April Fool again~!
There's Nothing much interesting this year though...
Perhaps except for those pile of homework in front of me.
Doesn't it strikes anyone odd that how boring and uncreative April Foll has always been?
I mean, little minor pranks here and there and everyone called it a day.
School and companies should send out retrenchment and expel letters.
Of course all these will be unethical, though it will be highly interesting.
Or maybe the government can play a part to make all these a wee bit more interesting.
Like cutting the power for 10 minutes so that everyone will have something about this "dark" April fool to remember about.
Oh wait, I guess those businesses will have a lot to complain, and I can't type my blog either.
Yea... that won't do... ...
Well, came across a few of Gandhi's quotes a few days ago while on a gunner job which I hope is the last.
You must be the change you want to see in the world.
There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed.
Mahatma Gandhi
Alright, there's really nothing much to it as they are pretty self explanatory.
Well, I cam across the second one first so I think I will trash talk about it for a bit.
Sounds like some sort of apocalypse huh?
I mean, everyone is greedy more or less.
I admit it, I am greedy to some extend, though I hope its less when compared to most (I don't want to know).
And many people will simply say that it's natural when they come to an inner struggle of greed.
Don't you always?
Perhaps it's humane to be greedy?
And ethical too?
Or perhaps not?
Well, it's not that I know much of it.
Nor am I anyone to comment on such.
But nonetheless there are still credits in thinking of these kind of matters.
It's the nature of every human to try to be better than those around.
That's why there's schools.
And that's why meritocracy is a success in most schools, if not all.
And meritocracy is also a success when implemented in working sectors as well.
So perhaps we can say that greed is what shaped the world today?
Or even that the world today is driven by greed?
I mean, if there's no greed, the economy will not be that robust.
And the economical recession will not happen if there's not that kind of economy to start with.
There won't be that many people out there being rats in a ridiculous race.
There will never be technology (you will never want an ipod and apple will never want your $).
So basically, this world is greed driven.
But then, if that's the case then the world will never be enough.
I mean, there's not enough for everyone's greed.
Oh well, greed is the driving force of most capitalist states.
Communist economy is something of the past right?
Even China is having a capitalist economy.
Though there are still a reluctant few.
Such as North Korea.
But look at the food shortages there.
There's not even enough for needs, so so much for greed.
Which means apocalypse is coming huh?
Oh well, as long as it's not zombie filled like what it looks like in Left 4 Dead then I think it's alright.
Everything have to end.
So much for it.
As for the first quote, it really is nostalgic.
We must be the change.
Hmmm...
Kind of profound here huh?
It means that we have to acquire the skills to remould the item we wanted a change?
Or does it means that we have to be unified with changes?
Perhaps simply being a part of changes will do, though we have the responsibility to ensure that it is going on the right path.
Everyone is changing I guess.
I am.
So are you.
So have you found the change you wanted dearly yet?

沒有留言: