2009年4月6日星期一

問卷 - 續


Isn't the force of the online population a scary thing? Been created a little quiz on facebook for like 3 days and 17 thousand people have taken it. There isn't a need for advertisement or anything. I just start doing the quiz myself, and one or two person starts to follow. Everything then starts to propagate and tada, there comes 17 thousand people. Of course, not everyone liked it, though there are definitely credits in looking into why the Internet is such a strong driving force.

Well, actually it isn't hard to create something that is popular. First and foremost, its easiest to borrow ideas and ideals from somewhere. This little quiz I've based on death note (well, needless to say, look at my blog and you'll know why). This series on ethics of death is quite popular in both manga reading and anime watching societies alike, even though I wrote the quiz in Cantonese. Well, these ideas aren't really original, though you can always write whatever you want in the quiz under the name of the series, right?

Perhaps another thing which is worth mentioning is that its most appropriate to have some catchy answers for the quiz. It's true that there aren't much to comment about, but your imagination is always yours. So I guess you can put a little sense of humor and sarcasm here and there to enchant your little quiz's answers. After all, people tends to post their answer on their profile and put a little sarcasm of their own. Well, that's the interne's trends, so don't ask me why, I am solitude of it.

One minor little other thing is that the results from such quizes are highly inaccurate, so its most probable not to take it in any serious manner. Oh well, not my problem.

沒有留言: