2010年1月8日星期五

O.o

Ya ya... Sch's starting again ... Day after day, year after year, cycle after cycle ... it's the same ordeal ... I'm not hoping for an end to these though, nor am I trying to look for some changes, cause every time, its different people, different lessons and a different experience. No wonder there still are dudes playing counter-strike and warcraft III. Hmmmm... It still seems odd to me. Why are these dudes playing games all day? I mean, you won't get anything out of it, physically that is. But who cares? It's fun~ It's interesting~ Gosh, now I know why some of my friends (I used to call them retards and I still do) gave up on studying and went full time gaming. Well, I think I see their point. As long as they can feed themselves, who cares, eh? Well, I won't exactly say that I like to study (who does?), but I can find a point of interest in whatsoever I am doing at that point of time (unless I got fed up and tell myself 'screw it', that is). So... I guess this coming semester won't be boring at all =)

沒有留言: