2008年6月15日星期日

Vernier Caliper

Went to get the rest of the stuffs today. T-square, plastic rule (I hate metal ones), brushes and a vernier caliper (spelt it wrongly in the previous post =P pardon my mistake please). Still no luck with the metal ball T.T... Anyway, things are pretty cheap. A pental paint brush costs only 5 buck HKD (I've see one which costs 5 buck SGD in popular, same brand). The T square is pretty big (60cm in depth), and I'm sure I could use something smaller... Anyway, the only thing which is out of my league is the vernier caliper. One cheapskate vernier caliper which we used to spoilt a dozen back in the D&T days costs 330 HKD. Too bad, I have not much of a choice because it's the ONLY one left. Well, it's made in Japan and it certainly looks more grand than those china made ones. But still, there's no reason for it to be that expensive T.T. Well, there's actually another caliper on the shelf, but it's a electronic one, and there's no way which I am touching it (who knows the price might be 4 digit or 5 digits?). Blehx ... guess I'll end here... need to mourn for my 330 ...
Box
Price tag ... the numbers spell "ouch!".
Doesn't looks like something which costs 330 to me...
Used this before? At least in physics lessons?

Lame...

沒有留言: