2008年6月5日星期四

Little update

Anyone realised that I've been posting real short blog entries recently? Well, it's all thanks to the bloody industrial training... I mean, I wanna quit this god forsaken school, what is the point of going for this ridiculously time consuming training to begin with? True that I have nothing better to do at home and that I don't want to waste my life away slacking (like how my department had let me feel that I no longer am an Earthling ... sigh ... where are the good olden days where school is nothing but a riot everyday?), and... well, seriously speaking, let's give this retarded course a smooth and clear finishing~ Anyway, the month long 9 to 4 (or 8 to 5 for the two weeks in between) is over at long last. Woo hoo, this calls for some celebration man~~~ One thing's for sure, my linking for anything that has got to do with electricity (count my comp out please =P) did not improve one single wee bit. My loathe for anything small and electric is still there, and god knows, I may even hate electronics even more. Anyway, the end of this ridiculous training marks the start of my holiday and preparation for something which I might be doing (I will get you all informed after its over). But anyway, time for game!!! When I logged in to steam a moment ago, I saw this cool looking racing game called GRID. Looks cool, though the price is no where near it's graphics. Still, I've got it (with the chance of having a hole in my wallet as stake) and boy, the graphics from all those screenshots really explains why the game is around 10GB in size (erm, the memory space of my first comp is 6 GB ... ... ... ) guess that it will keep me occupied for a month or so like need for speed most wanted, and perhaps some mapling in between? Oh and I need to have get screwed by my department's professor in a few day's time. Think the prof wanna have a little talk on why on Earth did I flunk all my majors. Oh well, I seriously loathe the department, and all those incorrigible freaks there, so who cares? If he want to screw me, so be it. Blehx, see if I care.

沒有留言: