2010年4月26日星期一

Finally, some fresh air~

At last, i felt that my time is mine again.

For a starter, I seriously believe that writing in general has got something to do with your attitude. Why am I saying that? I used to be capable of writing something like a thousand words (English) in an hour or less, but nowadays it takes like two to three, or sometimes even four or five. Why? Maybe I'm giving too much of a damn about all those crap that I'm writing. Maybe. Well, they are just some random babblings, right? So why bother so much about it? Get to your point, throw it all out, add a full stop, call it a day.

Had quite a few assignments that was due in the past month. Life was like... "what? there another deadline coming up?" And to further reduce the already lessened time, I've somehow managed to clear Assassin's creed II and Bioshock 2 in this duration. Yay, screw those homeworks~~ Blehx, I'm not in particular found of writing, mind you. I just like to express my ideas of certain topics which, at some point, I find interesting. Oh and mind you again, when I say 'interesting', I meant those that me, myself and I consider interesting. If its out of the category, its out, and don't cry over spilled milk... thanks =D.

There just a few things left. Two finals, (screw them, I hate studying to é core) and two papers (I think I've mentioned that I don't like anything that is older than the 19th century... and I haven't. I would have mentioned it after this sentence =D). I won't be giving too much of a thought about those, so I'm sitting here, supposedly should be studying, but I'm babbling my way through in this little blog of mine and, yea, gonna shoot some zombie heads later.

Don't ask, cuz thats how things work for me.

沒有留言: