2010年4月7日星期三

Days without interent...

I don't in particular know what the heck happened to the Internet connect at home. The thing is, it's down and theres no way in particular that I can get it to work. So the thing is... I am stuck in McDonald's using this free wifi stuff from my lappy and it's been a few days since this crap has started. Well, I had a presentation to rush or else I won't be bothered, and yes, I CANT BE BOTHERED, to go somewhere else to use any interent. But hell... that's life, isn't it? When your life is getting screwed in a perfectly normal way, something worse came by and screw it to a greater, much greater extend, eh?

Anyway, well, a few days off the line and I certainly did feel the significance of internet here. First of all, somehow I couldn't get anything work done, or rather I can't get myself to work. Maybe I'm too darn used to surfing the web, googling or wiki-ing stuff and writing those babblings at the same time. Well, maybe. But still, I guess thats the mode that I'm used to working with. Sitting here, looking at the comp, gold-mining using google. Mmmmm... thats how life works, I guess.

Another thing is that, well, somehow, without the internet, theres still hell lot of distractions here and there. I turned my attention onto my NDS. Ace Attorney is interesting =D Somehow, single player games are interesting as they are, and multiplayer ones are, somehow ... well, they have their charm, but their game mechanism isn't exactly all that rich in a few other aspects such as plot and etc etc etc. Multiplayer games are more action oriented, no doubt.

Speaking of single player games, why does Assassin's Creed II require an interent connection to play??? I mean, come on... It's only a single player game. Requiring an interent connection to play a single player game is ... dumb.

沒有留言: