2009年10月4日星期日

Random ppl

It's not that I don't like to make friends, else there won't be anyone to play L4D/CS with. And it's not that I don't like to talk to strangers, cause that's basic social interaction. But what I can't understand, or like, is someone adding me on msn, pretending that I am someone they know in real life but in fact I'm not, and tries to squeeze answers of those W questions from me. Well, that's what happened yesterday.

Ok, heres what happened. Someone added me on msn and started to pretend that I am someone who that particular person who has added me knows in real life. She said that she's a female, somehow, and I seriously don't care what her name is, since her add is so pathetically random. Anyway, she started babbling some nonsensical stuff, about how she got my msn and how I'm just putting on a facade when I'm saying I don't know her, though she gave up soon enough.

Well, I seriously didn't care, till the following day (today), she started asking for something relatively personal.

She started asking if I know Chinese.
I typed a few sentences in Chinese.

Then after a while, she asked for my picture.
I changed my msn display pic to one of my own photo.

Then she asked what sch I'm from.
I babbled my sch name (as if she knows...)

Then she asked if I have a gf...
I replied saying "No, cause I'm too ugly"

Then she asked for my phone number... ... ...
I said "no"
Then she said "I hate you" and threatens to block me
I replied "I don't mind"
and she blocked me.

Seriously, I felt nothing but gladness when she did that. I mean, seriously, what the heck happened? I've been blocked by some utter stranger saying that she hates me cause I refused to give my phone number out? Man... as if those commercial and advertisement calls aren't enough of a bother... Gosh... the ludicrousness of this world is really incorrigible...

沒有留言: