2009年2月12日星期四

A typical day @ sch

Was playing around with my phone and realised that there are some photos inside which I've utterly forgotten. Well, think I'll post them here for the sake of it =P
Queue at school bus stop (intra school bus). Yep, the school is so inconvinent that you can only move around by bus, or else you can stink from sweat for the whole day. One simple question. Where is the bus? Well, the truth is that this queue is so retarded long that the buses are on the opposite side of this light blue structure, which so happens to be the only link between the outside world and the school - train station.
Lesson time. Well, for some unkown reason, everyone looks interested. Though I'm not, or I believe that I'm not. Why? Cause if not this picture will not exist.

A little path near the woods called 小橋流水. Heard that there are many snakes and monkeys around. Oh and insects of various kinds too. (Or vermine, pets... whatsoever)

百萬大道 +烽火臺. Heard that this little lump of metal (well, not little but yea anyway) will be removed cuz of some silly upgrading. Not that I like this little lump here, but its kind of nostalgic for many (though I don't think I am one). One thing is certain though - there won't be any more daring tests when this lump is gone (a rumored theory states that if you walk through this, either you will graduate first class or you will drop out).

Sunset @ somewhere near the top of the school (meaning top of the stupid mountain which caused the school to feel more of like a military school than any university).

One of the many paths linking the mountain foot and top/middle.

Nothing to do with school, but this is a typical Hong Kong meal and this is what normally eat when no one's there for lunch. HKD $30 for 雲吞面 + 唐生菜 + 檸檬茶. Pretty expensive if you ask me, but everything's expensive at my area and everything taste like something you find in your toilet bowl in my school. Well, almost everything.

沒有留言: