2009年2月20日星期五

Ouch... ?

Goth has never been a like of mine (though it might not have been quite apparent), and I am quite certain that most of us, if not all, doesn't like losing blood or getting cut up for absolutely no reason, or perhaps even if there are adequate reasons behind it. Though I must say, accidents and incidents do happen (its the former this time), and at times unnecessary blood will be lost. Well, to cut it short, somehow there's a cut on my right leg and apparent as it is, there is blood. The cut's about 1 and a half inch, or 4 cm, pretty shallow and ... hey, why am I writing all these crap??? Well, the picture will speak for itself.





This little spray on bandage stops the blood pretty well. Hmmm, nice little invention by elastoplast. It also says on the bottle: "One solution for all minor cuts and scrapes. Seals out water, dirt and bacteria." Hmmm... I won't call a cut that is over an inch wide 'minor', would I?

沒有留言: