2008年12月7日星期日

100th Post

100th Post~
Nothing worth celebrating, really, but just to keep track of what I have done and what I plan to do, and perhaps a little sentimental log?

-Exams
Screw the finals man~ Hated maths, hated anything mechanical. Why force yourself to something you've dreaded all along? Just let it come and go naturally. Oh well, not that I am not gonna study for it, but then and again, liked what I've said, engineering suck~

-Lit Paper
Gah, ONE DAY LEFT and I haven't even written half of it~~~ Gosh, why am I stuck in this kind of catastrophe like situation?! I've read all those books I needed, all the references, all the materials, and yet, and YET, nothing is popping out in my mind~~~ I need a serious cum urgent brain check... Noooooo, not now~~~ I'd rather sacrifise the time spent on studying my finals than to give up on my paper.......

-Model making
Well, I've got something cooking up there~~~ Planned most of the things I need to sort of, erm, upgrade or modify my current little maze. Hope that people will like it when I upload new pictures in a few months' time (and hope that I remember). But that means that I'll have to rework on the folio. Oh well, it's worth, and I can have more time on brainstorming (come to think of it, I've only spent 3 days on brainstorming this cube plus material gathering, kinda short if you ask me)

-The rest
SCREW THE REST! SCREW THE WORLD! GRRRRRRR!!!!! I NEED TO SLEEP OR ELSE I WILL FLUNK MY PAPER!

END

沒有留言: