2008年10月29日星期三

A little piece of my mind

The vexatious tickings had been invading the tranquility every second. The somber back ally greeted with a face of solemnness. It is a myth how long have I been contemplating the barren silhouettes outside. Knowing the result of all these absurdity, I tardily turned my bulky little head. The piece of paper sluggishly glared back. Though only a few legible are conspicuous and the remaining are orderly blank, each word and each phrase, as I continued on, seems to acuminating its already pondering maliciousness. As I reached my last word, my mind is no longer coherent. There seemed to only be one question of which the answer can satisfy these all.

"Damn! Why on Earth am I reading all these crap?!"

For a moment, I sprinted across my mind in search of a justification. After numerous more tick-tocking irritations, my mental exploration came to an abrupt end. For the first time, the answer I ransacked seemed apparent. I ditched away the piece of atrocities and continued with the luminous limpid hospitable yet raven metropolis outside.

沒有留言: