2008年10月11日星期六

鳥日

終于懂什麽是鳥日了... 真的真的很鳥呢~!

Man... The reason why I never liked birddays is that they never go according to what you want. Slept for somewhat close to 4 hours cause was draining brain cells on some stupid assignments which are never too obvious. After which there still is that ruddy school even though its a Saturday ... man, field trips are never gracious or benevolent enough... not even one itty-bitty close! So basically, wasted around 5 to 6 hours on that dumb of a field trip (didn't even bother taking pictures, its pointless), for which at least an hour and a half is gone for travelling. As for cakes, well, my dad got me one, but I've got a feeling it will spell "ouch" if anyone got hit by it right in the face... And for dinner, man ... not that i am not grateful for being treated, but the feeling of being stuffed like a chicken is noway near pleasant... Worst of all, my mum didn't even bothered contacting me ... blehx, either she don't give a damn, or she's still looking at the Chinese calender ... hope it's the latter....
Oh well, there's one improvement. Not many people remembered my birdday~! Especially when if you count those well wishes from facebook out~~~ Oh and I didn't receive any presents apart from the little angbao my dad gave~ Hmmm, yea, don't go wasting on me =P Anyway, yep, so, Davin, don't procrastinate =D, mine isn't all that complementing either =/

沒有留言: