2008年8月14日星期四

Vista SUCKS FOREVER~!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!
Been wasting at least one whole day trying to figure out how the heck can I install my USB card reader. WTF is wrong with vista?!?!?!?! I've tried plugging and unplugging the darn thing for like dozens of times and it still wont jack in. Gahhh cause of this stupid bloody thing I have not been downloading NDS games for like don't know how long. ZZZzzz... Well, microsoft provided one bloody solution, which provided no help at all except for wasting another two darn hours of my time. Microsoft suggested downloading and installing an update called KB940199 which they proudly stats on the website that it will eliminate any error occurred during installing of hardwares. Blehx, maybe they are right, maybe they aren't, but I NEVER did get to know of which cause when I download the update, it says the the update is not applicable for my system! I went and root through the installed updates to check whether I've got it in my system. Nope, nothing identical. Well, of course I know that there's two types of win6.0 systems, one being 32bit and the other 64bit. Just to play safe, I've downloaded and tried installing both. Both failed! Gah!!! What the heck is that... ? Well, there's only one more thing left to do, and that is uninstall every update, jack the reader in, install it, and redownload every updates. That works, but too bad there goes another 2 hours~~~!!!!!
Zzz... freaking vista... and now I have no mood to root through all those 500 NDS roms which I have missed during the absence of any micro SD card readers... great ... time to drench my head in ice...

沒有留言: