2008年8月8日星期五

Another lame thing


Letter to Mummy
Dear Mummy,
Camp has been great. I've learned
losts of merit badges, and Mr.
Smithicus told me I was better at
Bandaging and First Aid than
anyone he's ever seen! We also
get to see a gues speaker every
Wednesday. You should come -
then everyone can see that I'm
related to a famous wrapper!
The food is awful, though. They
don't know how to cook a decent
meal for us undead folk. I wish
someone would make the chef's
urn their keep. Really, its a pretty
grave situation altogether. In fact,
yesterday something on my plate
MOVED! I was really crypt out!
Anyway, enough about me. How
are you doing down there in the
land of sunshine and monoliths?
Still making money off that
pyramid scheme? Keep it up, and
you'll be Set for life!
Abedju Farewell,
Puniti the Unshriven, Jr.
Seriously, I am speechless.
Oh well, one thing I am certain is that I won't want to write back to the living when I am dead... or when I am an undead.

沒有留言: