2010年11月22日星期一

Rambling on and on again

Been quite a long time since I've written something here. Seems like I'm always busy or something, but am I really THAT busy? Looking at the amount of work on my hands that are yet to be completed, it seems like there isn't much to do. I mean I can come up with chucks of words in matters of minutes, and there's just a few chunks that I need to completed. But somehow I just couldn't get them done... Maybe it's because of my concentration? Somehow my concentration span is decreasing in quite an alarming rate. Yea, I'll be found doing something else instead of concentrating on the work that I have on my hands. Or maybe I'm sick of writing? Nah, can't be. Or else I won't be writing anything here, will I? :D Oh well, I think I should stop for now and go back to my work... I can write for ages here...

沒有留言: