2009年3月20日星期五

Nostalgic... yeah, so?

Maybe I'm not the only one who gets this kind of sentiments. Somehow, I believe everyone wanted to relive a certain part of their lives. Same goes with me. It's not that I want to time travel or anything, but at the very least let those fading memories be more vivid. I won't say that I am someone who is outspoken or anything near that, but there's always these ideas and methodologies which starts to self manipulate whenever some conversation or exchanging of ideas is triggered somewhere. It can be some lousy broadcast from the news, most of which I have the habit of mouthing vulgarities, or perhaps some newspaper article, which I hate reading since newspapers are more editor orientated than reader. It can even be some eavesdropping from anyplace, and most of the time I need at least some efforts to keep myself from saying the word 'idiots' out loud. Pardon me if I seem nonsensical like I always do, but the professor promised in class to give out essay questions this afternoon and he utterly forgot about all that again. Great...
Where were we? Oh yea, the part on eavesdropping. Perhaps I am born with this kind of weird, or uncommon at least, ability to think of anything and comment on anything that's under the sky, literally, since I know nuts about outer space... maybe I used to since there are loads of Chinese astronomical books lying around the house, though I must have forgotten about it all. Anyway, whenever these kind of weirdo ability comes up, which is normally anytime, I will spend time thinking of the matter of concern. Oh well, not really much of a concern since it wouldn't have anything to do with me, but it's still fun to ponder about things that are pretty much random and debatable. Yep, perhaps the phrase self-debate is pretty much appropriate here. So whenever these kind of weird stream of consciousness triggers in my brain, most likely caused by some off charts chemical reaction though I won't really care, I will go on thinking for hours, thoroughly most likely not days unless its kind of personal and important. You can call these spacing out or day dreaming, call it whatever you like. But after a few rounds of mental debates, the conclusion which pops up at the back of my brain is always not something which I would have thought of from the beginning. So this links back to the topic. I've always wanted to live every part of my life again. Yep, just to bring all these debating results and pointers back to my former self so I can at least make a clearer stand.
This kinda effect always happens, mostly during some everyday chat or everyday discussion. Oh and after handing in assignments, essays that is, too. Though it is quite pointless to think about these kind of possibility of reliving any moment. I've forgotten from where, but there's once where a psychologist said that even if somehow everything were to occur again, at any time and any place in the past, the exact same thing will happen again. True or not, I'm not sure, but I don't want to debate it at the back of my head. Why? Well, I'm just plain lazy~

沒有留言: