2007年11月15日星期四

English technical communications

Wa ha ha ha~ Got back an assignment today. "Project Description". Got the highest in class XD... and why? Cause I am the only person who wrote 1600+ words when the page limit is set to two. XD. Anyway, the project is about chemical processes which produces electricity, but the main point is ... its about my favourite subject~ chemistry~! So, naturally there are a lot to be said, right? Anyway, on the assignment, I've set the font to size 8, and extend the writing till there are no spaces left on each side of the assignment. Oh and the comments which our teacher gave us is hilarious~!

*Good, very detailed description.
*Very knowledgeable
*Sorry, I can't give you detailed comments because it's very hard to read your small font. (And I wonder ... which idiot ask us to write no more than 2 pages ...)
*Besides, no space for me to write comments. (but arnt these your comments?)

=D

沒有留言: